Sunday, January 22, 2017

How To Treat Vitiligo on my Face Hand and Back

Myself and my sister had vitilogo since primary school and we received treatment form Red Cross Childrens hospital then. At that time it was behind our neck and eyes. The treatment that we received from Red Cross seemed to have helped as the white around our eyes have cleared up and went back to normal. Today mine has spread to 80% of my face, on my hands, patches on my back, between my breasts, on my ankles and on my private parts.


My sister only has behind her back now and her's is not spreading at all.
IS there any clinics in Cape Town where i can get treatment as this is really progressing very fast. I want to cure my sister and myselfs' vitiligo ?
The treatment is a combination of traditional Chinese medicine and modern advanced instruments. It is called UM-D. Our traditional Chinese medicine includes Chinese herb, Chinese steam, and five elements bath. They are safe and no side effect. These medicines are aimed at treating vitiligo from the root. Our medicine is of a long history and in ancient time, our ancestors used to use traditional medicines and herbs to treat many complicated diseases. And these herbs are beneficial to human internal bodies. And for vitiligo, it is the same. Vitiligo seems to be the skin disease. In fact, it is the disease related to the internal body. So, the key point is to recover the internal organs.

Then, the Chinese medicine will regulate your body and the advanced instruments will assisting your skin restore to be normal skin color. The advanced instruments includes some laser treatment such as 308 laser treatment and etc.

Contact Us

As for you own illness conditions, you can get some guidance related to diet, exercise, medicines or some natural remedies. The online consultation service is free. Please remember to leave your email address, or phone number so that we can contact you and help you!
Please leave the patient's FULL name in case of a duplicate, and to make our doctor give timely response and help.

Full Name:

Country:

Email:

Skype:

Whatsapp:

Phone Number:

Message: