Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My vitiligo was started when I was 14 ,How to Cure

My vitiligo was started when I was 14. So many times I've tried to find a good cure or just a cure! And about 8 mouth ago I found something called Vitilemna and I thought that it will help me and it does! I used the pill Vitilemna and gel Vitilemna and I started getting results from the 5th month! Treatment is designed for 6 months. The results are quite good for now! I can't believe it! Maybe this cure isn't so cool for everybody but I think that everyone can try to use it.
The vitamin or trance elements are the expressions of the disease, there are many causes can cause the disease such as infection, gene, environment and environment. So only supllement such things can't cure the disease. There are many recovry cases of children vitiligo patients. Some of the patients with more severe conditions. The disease didn't get preper therapy, so it spreads. The good news is your daughter didn't spread.
How to Cure Vitiligo

Our hospital apply SOD 6+1 blood removing white patches to cure the disease from a permanent aspect. We use mixed laser therapy and TCM(traditional chinese medicine) which is safe and reliable, for the medicine are herb medicine coming from the nature. The disease usually has the repeated episodes feature, that because the blood is polluted by the IL and other toxin substances in blood, usually we can controle and improve the symptoms, the blood toxin can't be removed, the disease will occur again. That is our hospital's work, we also use the common thearpy and the mixed laser therapy, and we use the TCM to remove the toxin and prevent the recurrence of it. About two weeks hospitalization, you can go home with medicine to get further step of medication to prevent and there are obvious effects on skin. what i said, you can just think about it.

Contact Us

As for you own illness conditions, you can get some guidance related to diet, exercise, medicines or some natural remedies. The online consultation service is free. Please remember to leave your email address, or phone number so that we can contact you and help you!
Please leave the patient's FULL name in case of a duplicate, and to make our doctor give timely response and help.

Full Name:

Country:

Email:

Skype:

Whatsapp:

Phone Number:

Message: